Great for fasting!
This dish has served me well. Whenever I am not in the mood to cook, I will add some veggies to a pot and saute them. I LOVE vegetables. When I was a kid, I never turned down veggies; that’s all my dad fed me. My top favorite has always been brocolli. However, now that I am an adult, I’ve tried so many vegetables that I can’t because it always brings a refreshing taste to my taste buds and it also revives my immune system. With the spices that I add to the cauliflower, your senses will be awakened and you will never complain about cauliflower again.
This is an easy to serve meal that would go great with one of your favorite classy meats such as salmon or chicken breast.
Time: 10 min
- Green Beans
- Red, yellow, orange bell peppers
- 2 Basil Leaves
- Minced garlic
- Pinch of Curry powder
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- Pinch of Cumin
- Herbal seasonings (oregano)
- Olive Oil
- Slice all veggies as preferred.
- In a small pot, bring the cauliflower to a steam.
- In a non-stick skillet over med-high heat, warm the olive oil.
- Add green beans to skillet and simmer for about 3 min.
- Add onion, bell peppers, mushrooms. Repeatedly toss veggies in pot and add preferred seasonings.
- Add garlic. Cover skillet and bring to low heat for about 3 min.
Check on the cauliflower and add basil leaves. It should be done steaming.
Remove all pots from heat. Serve and enjoy ! 🙂