Time: 10 min
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- 2 tbs Grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 4 tbs Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Shaved carrots
- Frozen peas
- 6 large layers of Cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup onion
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Boil rice and cook fully.
- Steam peas in one small pot.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat Grapeseed oil on med-high heat.
- Place onions and garlic in the pan. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Place cabbage and carrots in pan. Wait until they soften a bit.
- Add rice, soy sauce, peas. Stir all together.
- Let cook for 5 more minutes.