- Angel Hair Pasta (4 handfuls, already cooked)
- 1 Canned Diced Tomatos
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 Tbs Grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 2 tbs vegetable broth
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, basil, oregano
- Heat non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add oil to the pan.
- Add garlic and onions. Season with salt and wait until golden.
- Add canned tomatoes and vegetable broth. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add cooked Angel Hair Pasta. Stir with ingredients. Season with seasonings of your choice.
- Add parsley. Simmer for 5 min on med-low.