Great for fasting!
Time: 10-20 min.
– Tofu (1 container)
– Broccoli (cut into chunks)
– Red Bell Peppers
– Yellow Bell Peppers
– Cut Corn
– Chopped Carrots
– Green Peas
– Olive Oil
– Seasonings: Salt, pepper, oregano, complete seasoning
– Dry tofu for 30 min – 1 hour. Make sure there is not remaining water within the tofu
– Slice tofu into triangles, drizzle with Olive Oil, and season (complete on both sides)
– Chop veggies and steam
– Place non-stick skillet to medium high heat with 2 tbs of olive oil. Add tofu when hot.
– Once one side of tofu is golden, flip onto opposite side.
– While tofu is cooking, check on the veggies in the other pot and season with choice
(VEGGIES SHOULD NOT BE BROWN)
– Once tofu is golden and tender, remove from skillet
– Serve and enjoy!