- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 can of garbanzo beans
- 1 1/2 cup Parsley
- 3 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbs of each: Cayenne pepper, Cumin, Coriander, Black pepper, Salt
- Bring Sweet Potatoes to a medium boil for 5 min (DO NOT make too soft or else it will purée)
- Bring Garbanzo Beans to a boil for 5 min
- Drain Sweet Potatoes and Garbanzo Beans
- Place all half of the Parsley, Sweet Potatoes, and Garbanzo Beans and seasonings into food processor. Pulse spin ingredients to combine. DO NOT pulse for too long.
- Use a cookie spoon or ice cream scooper to round ingredients. Put Sweet Potato Balls onto sprayed pan or parchment paper.
- Repeat with second half of ingredients.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 min.
Spicy Mayo Sauce
- 3 tbs Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Grapeseed oil or Olive Oil
- 1/4 of squeezed lemon
- 1/2 tsp Caynne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Basil
- Stir together with a fork
- Serve with dish
Serve meal with Spring Mix, Cucumber and Pita Bread.