Nutritional Benefits of Strawberries:
- Regulates nervous system
- Prevents heart disease
- Reduces cancer risk
- Boosts immune system
Time: Prep 5 min
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 2 tbs Almond Milk
- Chopped Strawberries
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Run bananas over warm water until ice is melted
- Cut the bananas in half and slice off banana peel
- Cut bananas about 2 inches and place into food processor
- Add 2 tbs of Almond Milk. Process until soften.
- Gradually add 1 tsp of Almond Milk until cream is soft enough. Do not overdo the Almond Milk or else the “Ice Cream” will be watered down.
- Remove cream mixture from food processor and into a bowl.
- Place strawberries, granola, and cinnamon on top.
Serve and enjoy! 🙂
Try my Banana Pineapple “Ice” Cream !