Guaranteed to FILL YOU UP!!
Great for fasting
Time: 20 min
- 1 cup Quinoa w. 2 cup vegetable broth (or water)
- Half of Jumbo Sweet potato
- 1 1/2 cup of Peas
- 1 can of Pinto Beans
- 3/4 cup yellow onions
- 2 tbsp of Grape Seed Oil (or olive oil or coconut oil)
- Chop up onions and sweet potato in small squares
- Cook Qunioa
- Steam peas in a pot
- Bring Pinto Beans to a boil in a small pot
- While all else is cooking, use a Teflon pot to saute onions until brown. Then remove and place in a bowl.
- In same pot, saute sweet potatoes on medium heat. Place top on pot and simmer for 8 min.
- When sweet potatoes are soft and golden, stir in onions and remove from heat.
- Serve ALL ingredients in a bowl