Whether you are serving a side dish or craving a snack, these Garlic Green Beans will put a kick in your taste buds! The recipe is SUPER simple and quick. Can also be eaten heated from the stove or straight out of the fridge.
Nutritional Benefits for Green Beans:
- Vitamin A – immune system
- Vitamin K – blood
- Vitamin B6 – energy, hair, skin, liver, eyes
- Folic Acid
- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease
- Boost immune system
- Helps regulate diabetes symptoms
- Helps prevent colon cancer
Reference: Organic Facts – Green Beans
Time: Prep 5 min. Cook 20 min
Serving Size: 4
- 4 lb Organic Green Beans
- Minced Garlic
- Herbal Seasonings: dried oregano, dried basil
- Onion Powder
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Mince the garlic
- Add olive oil to non-stick skillet on med-high heat.
- Once pan is heated, add green beans. Let simmer for approximately 5 min.
- Add herbal seasonings and garlic.
- Simmer on low for 5-10 min.
- Remove from heat
Serve & enjoy!!