Nutritional Benefits of Cauliflower
- Antioxidant (detox support)
- Digerati fiber (digestion)
- Lowers risk of cancer
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, especially Vitamin C & Vitamin K (anti-inflammatory)
- Cardiovascular support (boost heart health)
- Choline, Vitamin B (Brain health)
Time: Prep 5 min, Cook 10 min
Serving: 4 guest, 2 cups each
- 1 Cauliflower Head
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of yellow onion
- 1 tbs of coconut oil
- Pinch of salt, pepper, and other herbal seasonings
- Separate Cauliflower in small pieces and place in food chopper or food processor.
- Spin until has a consistency of rice.
- Warm 1 tbs of coconut oil in a pot. Add chopped garlic and onion.
- Once golden, add in cauliflower. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and other herbal seasonings of your choice.
- Add 1 tsp of coconut oil. Stir and simmer for 5 min.
Serve and enjoy! 🙂
What can I use Cauliflower for?
- A substitute a for feta cheese
- Salad topping
- Topping on pasta recipes
- Topping for Black Bean Salad