Great for fasting!!!
Time: 1 hour
- Ruskin Potatoes
- Tomatoes (thin sliced)
- Green Beans
- Red Bell Peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 basil leaves
- Herbal Seasonings: Thyme, Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Slice all vegetables.
- Boil Cabbage until bendable (do not over cook) and drain. Season with salt, pepper and herbal seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 445 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss vegetables in Olive Oil, salt, pepper, and herbal seasonings.
- Layer casserole dish as desired starting with potatoes. Place basil and parsley on top of dish.
- Place in oven for 30-45 min. Flip vegetables over occasionally. The top should be brown when finished.
Serve with a preffered side of beans, rice, or bread, etc. 🙂