Nutritional Benefits of Banana
- Bowel movements
- High in Vitamin B6
- High in Pectin – lowers blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, and glucose levels.
- Potassium – lower risk of heart disease
Time: Prep 5 min
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 2 tbs Almond Milk
- Chopped Pineapple
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Run bananas over warm water until ice is melted
- Cut the bananas in half and slice off banana peel
- Cut bananas about 2 inches and place into food processor
- Add 2 tbs of Almond Milk. Process until soften.
- Gradually add 1 tbs of Almond Milk until cream is soft enough. Do not overdo the Almond Milk or else the “Ice Cream” will be watered down.
- Remove cream mixture from food processor and into a bowl.
- Place pineapples, walnuts, and cinnamon on top
Serve and enjoy! 🙂
Try my Strawberry Granola “Ice” Cream !